Are you searching listings and sorting through homes for sale in Douglas County, Oregon? Douglas County is the perfect place to find your dream home. G Stiles Realty has a variety of homes for sale in Douglas County, so you’re sure to find one that meets your needs.
With beautiful scenery and plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, Douglas County has something for everyone. If you’re looking for a place to call home, contact a G Stiles Realty realtor and explore Douglas County!
G Stiles Realty is an independent real estate office that has been in business since 1977. As an independent firm, G Stiles Realty can ensure the agent you choose will be the same one who is by your side through the entire real estate transaction.
Whether you’re looking for a spacious single-family home or a cozy condo, we have something for everyone.
Still not convinced? Here are a few more reasons why Douglas County is the perfect place to call home:
- The cost of living in Douglas County is very reasonable, especially when you compare it to other parts of Oregon.
- Each town in Douglas County has its own local charm. Events including car shows, festivals, parades, and concerts draw people year-round.
- If you are looking for rural properties, away from cities and towns, Douglas County may be perfect for you. Douglas County is actually larger than the state of Connecticut, but only has a population of 112,000 people. Surely there is space for you no matter what type of property you are seeking.
- Douglas County offers riverfront properties, farms and ranches, commercial properties, homes with acreage, and rental properties for you to consider.
- Wildlife Safari, the only drive-through animal park in Oregon, is located in Winston, and provides first-hand experiences with more than 600 animals.
- Douglas County is only two hours from Crater Lake and Diamond Lake, an hour from the Oregon Coast and within 100 miles of Eugene and Salem to the north, and Medford and Ashland to the south.
- Neighborhoods throughout Douglas County offer beautiful homes near schools and churches. Just a few minutes outside the city limits of any of our towns, new homes with acreage are available. If you’re looking for a new home, be sure to check out Douglas County! You won’t be disappointed.
See our list of properties here: https://www.gstiles.com/featured-properties/